Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I need votes!

I've been nominated for two categories at the blogger's choice awards. I'd love to just say it's been great to be nominated but getting votes would be much better!

The nominations are for "Best Religion Blog" where I am sitting around 255th place on page 29, only two above the "Snoring Scholar." Please help, I don't want to be near a blog that is so bad the author himself is sleeping through it!

I'm also nominated for "Best Blog of All Time" where I am sitting at 193rd place on page 22.

Even though you may have voted before for another blog you can still throw a vote my way! Votes on either or both would most appreciated!
____________________________________________
UPDATE: I've moved up in the rankings...For Best Religion Blog I'm in 218th place with 3 votes and for Best Blog of All Time I'm at 130th place with 3 votes. Keep it up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do I vote though?

Saginaw said...

You'll need to create an account to vote.

steve said...

How much would you pay for my vote?

historybudd said...

I think he should get on his knees and beg us to vote. Otherwise I ain't going to vote.